Embryonic stem cells – fetal cells, adult cells | Rabbit, Cattle, Sheep | Mexico
1. Contact address(Person who provides information. This information will be treated confidentially)?
Last Name: Vargas
Institution: Hematology center
2. What is the source of your information about human xenotransplantation practices?
3. What is the therapeutic purpose of this xenotransplantation treatment?
Chronic cardiac failure
Parkinson disease and others
4. Where and when is this human xenotransplantation practice taking place?
5. Is this treatment part of a clinical trial?
6. What is the animal source of the xenotransplantation product?
Do you have information about source animals?
8. Testing of safety
Do you have information about testing of safety?
9. What type of cells/tissues/organs was transplanted?
Cells: Embryonic stem cells
Others: Fetal cells, adult cells
10.What type of exposure to xenogeneic cells was involved?
- Solid-organ Xenotransplantation: No
- Cellular Xenotransplantation: Yes
- Tissue Xenotransplantation: No
- Human cells exposed to xenogeneic Feeder cells: No
- Extracorporeal perfusion: No
- Encapsulation: No
- Other bioartificial isolation device:
Do you have information about transplant recipients?
12. Have results been presented at a scientific congress?
if yes, where?
13. Have results been published in a scientific journal?
if yes, Where?
14. Is this human clinical trial performed with governmental and/or institutional oversight and supervision?
If yes, which?
15.Was the trial overseen by a public health authorities(ministry of health, governmental agency…)?
if yes, which?
This clinic and clinic von Falkenhayn are part of BIO-CELLULAR RESEARCH ORGANIZATION LLC. The registered office of this organization are implanted in Newark.