Fetal stem cells | rabbit | Malaysia
1. Contact address(Person who provides information. This information will be treated confidentially)?
First Name: Abdul
Last Name: Hamlim Jalil
Address: Menara Asia Life, No.189, Jalan Tun Sazak
State: Kuala Lumpur
Institution: BCRO Stem cell Transplantation
Telephone: +60-19-339 9441
2. What is the source of your information about human xenotransplantation practices?
3. What is the therapeutic purpose of this xenotransplantation treatment?
4. Where and when is this human xenotransplantation practice taking place?
Timing: In Progress
5. Is this treatment part of a clinical trial?
6. How many patients are included in this clinical trial?
7. What are the inclusion criteria for patient selection?
8. What is the animal source of the xenotransplantation product?
Do you have information about source animals?
10. Testing of safety
Do you have information about testing of safety?
11. What type of cells/tissues/organs was transplanted?
Others: Felal stem / cells
12.What type of exposure to xenogeneic cells was involved?
- Solid-organ Xenotransplantation: No
- Cellular Xenotransplantation: Yes
- Tissue Xenotransplantation: No
- Human cells exposed to xenogeneic Feeder cells: No
- Extracorporeal perfusion: No
- Encapsulation: No
- Other bioartificial isolation device:
13. Do you have information about transplant recipients?
14. Have results been presented at a scientific congress?
if yes, where?
15. Have results been published in a scientific journal?
if yes, Where?
16. Is this human clinical trial performed with governmental and/or institutional oversight and supervision?
If yes, which?
BCRO stem Cell Transplantation have many office worldwide: Malaysia, China, Taiwan, USA, India, Switzerland ad SlovakiaTags: data collection