Adrenals cortical substance| Pig| Ukraine
1. Contact address(Person who provides information. This information will be treated confidentially)?
First Name: R.M
Last Name: Sichinava
2. What is the source of your information about human xenotransplantation practices?
3. What is the therapeutic purpose of this xenotransplantation treatment?
4. Where and when is this human xenotransplantation practice taking place?
5. Is this treatment part of a clinical trial?
6. How many patients are included in this clinical trial?
7. What are the inclusion criteria for patient selection?
i. Duration on the waiting list? Unknown
ii. Life-threatening diseases without alternative therapy? No
iii. Is a protocol available? No
8. What is the animal source of the xenotransplantation product?
Do you have information about source animals?
10. Testing of safety
Do you have information about testing of safety?
11. What type of cells/tissues/organs was transplanted?
12.What type of exposure to xenogeneic cells was involved?
- Solid-organ Xenotransplantation: No
- Cellular Xenotransplantation: No
- Tissue Xenotransplantation: Yes
- Human cells exposed to xenogeneic Feeder cells: No
- Extracorporeal perfusion: No
- Encapsulation: No
- Other bioartificial isolation device:
13. Do you have information about transplant recipients?
14. Have results been published in a scientific journal?
if yes, where?
15. Have results been published in a scientific journal?
If yes, Where?
Sichinava R.M. et al. Transplantation of organic culture of adrenal grand cortical substance in the treatment of post-adrenalectomy hypocorticoidism. Kim Khir. 1997;(11-12):51-53
16. Is this human clinical trial performed with governmental and/or institutional oversight and supervision?
If yes, which?