Stem cells | Rabbit, Pig | Nigeria
1. Contact address(Person who provides information. This information will be treated confidentially)?
First Name: Perry
Last Name: Iloegbunam
Institution: Stem Cell Transplantation Project for Africa and BIO-CELLULAR RESEARCH ORGANIZATION LLC
2. What is the source of your information about human xenotransplantation practices?
3. What is the therapeutic purpose of this xenotransplantation treatment?
4. Where and when is this human xenotransplantation practice taking place?
Timing: In progress
5. Is this treatment part of a clinical trial?
6. What is the animal source of the xenotransplantation product?
Do you have information about source animals?
8. Testing of safety
Do you have information about testing of safety?
9. What type of cells/tissues/organs was transplanted?
Others: Stem cells
10.What type of exposure to xenogeneic cells was involved?
- Solid-organ Xenotransplantation: No
- Cellular Xenotransplantation: Yes
- Tissue Xenotransplantation: No
- Human cells exposed to xenogeneic Feeder cells: No
- Extracorporeal perfusion: No
- Encapsulation: No
- Other bioartificial isolation device:
11. Do you have information about transplant recipients?
12. Have results been presented at a scientific congress?
if yes, where?
13. Have results been published in a scientific journal?
if yes, Where?
14. Is this human clinical trial performed with governmental and/or institutional oversight and supervision?
If yes, which?
BIO-CELLULAR RESEARCH ORGANIZATION LLC. The office is registered in Newark, USA. For more information, we can read these different websites: